top of page
Here you can find events at Yoffe Therapy and in partnership with Celia Center.
- Thu, Jan 28WebinarJan 28, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PSTWebinarA class teaching therapists tips and tricks to connect, interact, and provide therapy to children, teens, and families VIRTUALLY on ZOOM!
- Tue, May 26ZOOM MEETINGMay 26, 2020, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM PDTZOOM MEETINGSupport your mental health needs as it connects to adoption. Walk away with 6 INSIGHTS & TOOLS you can apply now after you leave the class! Now more than ever, you CAN gain new skills, and put practices to the test, to be your best you!
- Thu, May 07ZOOMMay 07, 2020, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM PDTZOOMLearn How Trauma & Underlying STRESS Impacts Brain and Behavior. Gain a deeper level of understanding of how to reach the heart of children who feel unreachable. Learn simple, field-tested, proven effective ways to help high ACE’s* children succeed. (*adverse childhood experiences)
- Wed, Apr 15ZOOM MeetingApr 15, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PDTZOOM MeetingCelia Center Support Group for all members of the Foster Care and Adoption Constellation Sponsored by Yoffe Therapy & Vista Del Mar 1st Wednesday of March, April, June, September & December... See you there.
- Sat, Apr 11ZOOM MeetingApr 11, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM PDTZOOM MeetingSupport Group for all TEENS of the Foster Care and Adoption Constellation. Facilitated by Jeanette Yoffe, M.F.T. Psychotherapist, Adult Adoptee & Foster Youth Alumni. VIRTUAL SUPPORT GROUP MUST PRE-RSVP FOR Zoom Meeting Instructions
- Mon, Mar 30Zoom MeetingMar 30, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDTZoom MeetingThe coronavirus is stimulating uncomfortable emotions and stress responses. See this as an opportunity to learn stress management. This training will teach practical hands-on tools and tips to manage stress! Your Mental Hygiene is worth these 60 minutes!
- Sat, Mar 21ZOOM MeetingMar 21, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM PDTZOOM MeetingSupport Group for all TEENS of the Foster Care and Adoption Constellation. Facilitated by Jeanette Yoffe, M.F.T. Psychotherapist, Adult Adoptee & Foster Youth Alumni. VIRTUAL SUPPORT GROUP MUST PRE-RSVP FOR Zoom Meeting Instructions
- Wed, Mar 04Vista Del Mar7 Core Issues Book Signing and Presentation w/Experts: Allison Davis Maxon, M.S., LMFT and Sharon Kaplan Roszia, M.S.Mar 04, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMVista Del Mar, 3200 Motor Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034, USASeven Core Issues in Adoption and Permanency: A Comprehensive Guide to Promoting Understanding and Healing in Adoption, Foster Care, Kinship Families, and Third-Party Reproduction
bottom of page